Improve payroll accuracy
Many organisations rely on payroll staff to interpret a timesheet and pay employees accordingly. Let's face it, we are human and mistakes get made. TimeFiler helps make sure that employees are consistently paid correctly, even when contract conditions are extremely complex:
No more manual timesheet interpretation
- Some organisations rely on payroll staff to get it right on pay day. But what happens when key payroll personnel leave, or want to take a holiday? This can be a huge risk to an organisation.
- And sometimes, payroll staff don't get it right. Some requirements are so complex that it would be near impossible to get it right every single time. These misinterpretations are costing organisations many thousands of dollars every year. TimeFiler makes sure that payments are right - every single time.
Handles complex payment conditions
- TimeFiler handles even the most complex of contract conditions - we have not yet come across a requirement we cannot handle.
- TimeFiler can be customised to calculate any type of payment, for example, ordinary hours, overtime, recall, meal payments, shift payments, higher duties, public holiday penalties, lieu time, and of course, leave.
- With changing legislation, it can be difficult for payroll staff to keep up with how employees should be paid. A good example is public holiday payments - in New Zealand rules changed with the Holidays Act 2003, and conditions are due to change again at the end of 2008.
Talk to us about how this might affect your organisation, and how TimeFiler can help solve the problem.
- The TimeFiler business rules engine ensures that leave payments comply with company policy. For example, make sure that leave without pay applies when there are insufficient balances, or that Time in Lieu balances are reduced first, even when applying for Annual Leave. TimeFiler works it all out so employees and managers don't have to!
Timesheet entry is right in the first place
- TimeFiler's customised alerts and warnings make sure employees get it right on the timesheet in the first place. No more chasing up incomplete timesheets, or payment claims an employee isn't even entitled to.
Reduce administration time
With TimeFiler, manual data entry tasks are eliminated which allows payroll staff to get onto more important tasks, significantly reducing administration downtime:
- Create a payment file from TimeFiler with a push of button. The file is then imported straight into your payroll system.
- No more data entry - along with removing the risk of potential error, health and safety concerns such as RSI - plus a huge saving in time!
- TimeFiler's customisable e-mail notification system ensures reminders are sent out to employees and managers so that timesheets are filled in and approved in time for payroll processing. You decide what they say and when they get sent.
- No more faxing, no more paper filing, no more photocopying, no more looking for old timesheets at some stage in the future!
Maintain employee data in one system only
TimeFiler integrates with your existing payroll system, so that you continue to update employee data in one place only:
- Payroll data is read only from TimeFiler; that means there is no risk whatsoever that payroll data will be modified by TimeFiler.
- As soon as an employee is added in payroll, or any relevant data about an employee changes, employee data in TimeFiler will be updated as well.
- We integrate with many payroll systems already - but if we don't already integrate with yours, then we don't charge you extra to get it set up.
|Finance Managers||Information Services|